- David Hadshell - President
- I am the proud father of Luke, Alex, and Maria Hadsell. Luke graduated from RMAE in 2010 and Alex in 2011. Both my sons went through their entire elementary and middle school life at RMAE and were very well educated by the dedicated RMAE teachers and staff. Their RMAE education helped them be well prepared for Evergreen High School. My daughter Maria is currently in seventh grade and she has truly benefitted from the close attention that she has received from RMAE teachers and staff. In my professional life, I am a part owner of Centennial Realty Advisors, a commercial property management and leasing firm. My job is to direct and motivate a team of dedicated professionals devoted to providing high quality property management services. I have served on several boards, including being the current chair for the Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District. The CCN BID is the second largest BID in Colorado and provides both marketing and maintenance services for the property owners and retailers in the Cherry Creek North area. I have been heavily involved with RMAE in the past, as a founding Board member for several years and head of the facilities subcommittee for the original building on Bryant Drive. I later served with many other dedicated parents on the facilities subcommittee when we moved to our current location.
- E. Alan Scheik 3rd - Vice President
- My wife Laurie and I moved to Evergreen in 2008 from Texas and feel fortunate to have our son Ethan at RMAE. We have two older children, Shalyn and Derek that were raised in Texas schools and two grandchildren all living in Colorado after having lived in Europe, Canada and across the United States. I am a proud American having served in the U.S. Air Force with many family members having served in all branches of our Armed Forces and a family history going back to Abe Lincoln’s Grand Army of the Republic in the late 1800’s for veterans of the Civil war. I am a member of the American Legion Post 2001 here in Evergreen and a level 1 USA Football certified coach and have coached youth sports for many years. I have an Applied Sciences degree in Electronic Systems Technology and completed the Mid-Management Program and e-Business for Government and Education Markets Program at Southern Methodist University’s Cox School of Business in addition to completing a Business Planning Program at Thunderbird University in Arizona. A comprehensive work, education and accomplishments history can be found at www.linkedin.com/alanscheik . I currently hold the position of “Head of Marketing for the Americas” at Cisco Systems finance division (Cisco Capital) where I lead a team of marketing professionals covering all of North and South America, and a member of the American Marketing Association (AMA) and the Business Marketing Association (BMA) in addition to a faculty member for the Revenue Marketing University and a founding Board member for the Connected Vehicle Trade Association in the Detroit area. Laurie and I volunteer often at school and in the community ranging from school classroom assistance, school projects, Accountability, Accreditation and Assessment (AAA) committee and various other activities ongoing to include completing the Tough Mudder race in support of The Wounded Warrior Project and having acted as a coordinating Producer for the “Sons of the Fallen” camps/show with close friends that dedicate their lives to giving back. It’s an honor to be involved at RMAE for our children and to make a difference whenever and wherever we can while enjoying our family and friends in this incredible part of the world. AScheik@rmae.org
- Thomas Seybold - Treasurer
- Tom Seybold joined the board in 2013 and currently serves as Treasurer. Tom and his wife Stephanie have lived in Evergreen since 2007, their two daughters (Sophie age 8, Lindsay age 6) have been at RMAE since pre-kindergarten.
Tom’s background includes 20+ years working in financial services including roles at Key Government Finance, Inc., De Lage Landen Public Finance, and U.S. Bancorp where he is currently Vice President – Western Region for U.S. Bancorp Government Leasing and Finance, Inc.
Tom grew up in New York and is a graduate of Western State College of Colorado and New Hampshire College. TSeybold@rmae.org (303) 513-2241
- Roberta Harrell - Director
- Kelly Anderson - Secretary
- Ned Parker – Parent Representative” active=”no”]Ned Parker was elected to the Board in 2011 and has previously served as Secretary. He has sat on the RMAE Facilities Committee since 2009, working through both the lower level design and construction, and the campus master planning effort. He actively volunteers to help fix and address issues on the campus task list. Ned is employed by LTK Engineering Services and is leading the railcar procurement for the Denver Regional Transportation District’s (RTD) FasTracks program. He is a professional engineer with an M.S., Mechanical Engineering, from The University of Michigan and a B.S., Mechanical Engineering, from the University of Colorado, Boulder. Ned and his wife Liesl have one daughter who has attended RMAE since 2008 and is currently in 4th grade. Liesl is the PTO Vice President, volunteers in the class room, helps run the RMAE library and book fairs. NParker@rmae.org (970) 470-3669
- Jamie Price - Parent Representative
- Jamie Price is new to the RMAE Board in 2013. Husband to Mary Beth Price and father to Stephen and Mitchell, the Prices have lived in Evergreen since 2001 and have been part of the school’s community since 2010. Jamie is a native of Jefferson County and Colorado. His background as a business leader (Vice President /Sr. Area Manager for Parsons Brinckerhoff, Inc., an architectural and engineering services firm), and a community leader (Jefferson County Planning Commissioner), help him serve the school in a leadership role and board representative. Jamie is a registered professional engineer with the State of Colorado, and graduate of the Colorado School of Mines and University of California, Irvine. He currently serves as senior area manager for Parsons Brinckerhoff, responsible for sales and service in the states of Colorado and Wyoming. JPrice@rmae.org (303) 883-9416
- Brad Giles - Parent Representative
- Cherie Mazurek - Teacher Representative
- Doug Kittesen - Community Representative