Be A Part of PTO!
Help your child’s school be successful!
Contact Jan Douglas, PTO President, with any questions.
New PTO pages will be coming soon . . .
What is PTO?
Parent Teacher Organization. The RMAE PTO includes all parents and/or legal guardians of students who currently attend RMAE elementary/middle school and preschool, as well as all current faculty and staff of RMAE. RMAE enjoys outstanding involvement of parents in many ways. It is through this support that we are able to provide extra programs, projects, activities, etc.
RMAE’s Parent Teacher Organization is invaluable in its purpose to organize volunteers and its support of special projects and fundraisers for our school. Please contact the PTO to find ways for your family to get involved.
PTO’s purpose shall be to aid the students of RMAE by providing support for their educational and recreational needs and to promote open communication between the administration, RMAE School Board, teachers, parents, and community.
What does PTO do?
Last year, through the efforts of PTO members/volunteers and PTO sponsored events and functions, we raised over $100,000 to support our students and teachers!
Of course our budget fluctuates from year to year based on the success of our fundraisers, however we have consistently been able to assist RMAE in many different ways, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- RMAE Staff Training & Conferences
- Support RMAE General Operating Expenses
- Additional Financial Resources for Teachers
- Staff Appreciation
- Instructional Materials & Textbooks
- Entrance fees into Educational activities (Spelling Bees ,Young Writers Conference, etc)
- Funding for Technology Equipment
- Funding for Science & Lab Equipment
- Scholarship & Financial Assistance for Students
- Assistance with RMAE’s Financial Obligations
- Support of RMAE’s Community Building Events (Community Service Day/Music Shows, etc.)
How to join PTO
The annual membership fee per family is $30. Included in this fee is access to the password-protected school directory. This $30 fee goes directly to programs supporting our students.
What can I do to Support PTO?
You can help a lot by doing some very simple things!
- Volunteer (and log your hours at the Volunteering link!) Share your talents!
- Attend Meetings – You can find a schedule of meetings on the Calendar
- Support PTO sponsored fundraisers and school events.