It is mandatory that parents / guardians register their child(ren) during Registration Period for the upcoming school year. In the event of wait-lists, all students (new and returning) who are not registered by the last day of Registration Week will forfeit their spot on the next year’s roster.
Full day Kindergarten Tuition, Student Fees and Supply Lists.
- Full Day Kindergarten has a cost associated with attendance. See our Financial Secretary for details. email@example.com The hours are 8:00 am to 3 pm.
- RMAE does offer Half Day Kindergarten. Half Day is free. The hours are 8 am to 12:00 pm.
- Student Fees apply to all grade levels. These are located under the Enrollment tab / Related Topics / Registration tab on our Website.
- Supplies are required for each student in each grade. Supply Lists are located under The Enrollment tab on our website. RMAE is using School Kidz for a grade specific supply box which will include nearly every supply needed for their class.
RMAE and Registration Helpful Hints:
- Under the Enrollment Tab on the RMAE website locate the registration checklist that applies to your student(s).
- Go into Jeffco Connect to update information.
- Order Supply Kits by going to the link on the RMAE Home Page or under the Enrollment tab.
- Review the Jeffco Code of Conduct Policy, under Parent Link
- Review the RMAE Family Handbook, under Parent Link
- Look up Dress Code in RMAE Family Handbook, under Parent Link
- Check out Hot Lunch tab under Parent Link on website.
- Call RTD Green Bus program for transportation questions 303-944-7474 North Side 303-944-5777 South Side.
- Call your doctor for your Immunization information. If you are waiting for updates these can be provided to the school in the fall.
- Provide Birth Certificate for each child to the Enrollment Secretary.
- Join the PTO to start providing the school with your Participation Hourly Requirements! PTO has a link on our website.
- For After School care call Adventures in Childcare at 303-697-4252.
- Send any IEP or 504 information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents should make reading The Director’s Letter, The School Messenger, and The PTO Blast a weekly ritual.
- Look in Friday Folders weekly for upcoming events such as Picture Day, Band, Orchestra, Chess Club and many other activities.
Mid-year transfers (between October 1 and the first day of the second semester) from other Jefferson County Schools will be handled in accordance with the second round application period procedures. Along with the student’s application, the student must also submit a Jefferson County administrative transfer form to RMAE and a copy to their current school. The principal of the current school must approve the outgoing transfer.
Changes In Residence-
A student who becomes a non-Jefferson County resident after enrollment or between school years shall continue to be a RMAE student.
Office hours are from 7:45 am to 3:45 pm on school attendance days. Wait lists are maintained all summer long and the enrollment secretary will fill any openings during the summer. The Enrollment Secretary will notify a parent and will need a response within 48 hours or will move on to the next child on the wait list. Parents should provide an email and a phone number to assure receiving the call.
The best way to contact the Enrollment Secretary is via email at: email@example.com.
Phone: 303-670-1070 Fax: 303-670-1253