It is mandatory that parents / guardians register their child(ren) during Registration Week, usually the first week in May, for the upcoming school year. In the event of wait-lists, all students (new and returning) who are not registered by the last day of Registration Week will forfeit their spot on the next year’s roster.
Full day Kindergarten Tuition, Registration Fees and Supply Lists-
- Full Day Kindergarten has a cost associated with attendance. See our Finance Director for details.
- Registration Fees apply to all grade levels. These are located under The Administration tab on our Website.
- Supplies are required for each student in each grade. Supply Lists are located under The Adminastrati0n Tab on our website. RMAE PTO also conducts a fundraiser through Schoolkidz each spring for a grade specific supply box which will include nearly every supply needed for their class.
Mid-year transfers (between October 1 and the first day of the second semester) from other Jefferson County Schools will be handled in accordance with the second round application period procedures. Along with the student’s application, the student must also submit a Jefferson County administrative transfer form to RMAE and a copy to their current school. The principal of the current school must approve the outgoing transfer.
Grounds For Denial of Admission-
The following are grounds for denial of admission to students requesting choice enrollment:
- There are no openings available.
- RMAE does not offer appropriate programs required by a student.
- The student does not meet the established eligibility criteria for participating in a particular program, including but not limited to age requirements, and required levels of performance.
- The student has been expelled from any school district during the preceding 12 months, or has engaged in behavior in another school district during the preceding 12 months that is detrimental to the welfare or safety of other students or of school personnel.
- The student has been expelled at any time, or is in the process of being expelled, as a habitually disruptive student or for a serious violation in a school building or in or on school property.
Changes In Residence-
A student who becomes a non-Jefferson County resident after enrollment or between school years shall continue to be a RMAE student.
The RMAE office staff will be happy to assist you in this process and answer any questions you may have. Office hours are from 7:45 am to 3:45 pm on school attendance days. If you need to leave a message after hours dial 100 at the outgoing message. Class lists are maintained all summer long and the enrollment secretary will fill any openings during the summer. The Enrollment Secretary will notify a parent and will need a response within 48 hours or will move on to the next child on the waitlist. Parents should provide an email and a phone number to assure receiving the call.
The best way to contact the Enrollment Secretary is via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 303-670-1070 Fax: 303-670-1253