It is mandatory that parents / guardians register their child(ren) during Registration Week, April 28th through May 2nd for the upcoming school year. In the event of wait-lists, all students (new and returning) who are not registered by the last day of Registration Week will forfeit their spot on the next year’s roster.
Full day Kindergarten Tuition, Registration Fees and Supply Lists- This information will be available for 2014-2015 after April 1st 2014.
- Full Day Kindergarten has a cost associated with attendance. See our Finance Director for details. firstname.lastname@example.org The hours are 8:00 am to 3 pm.
- RMAE does offer Half Day Kindergarten. Half Day is free. The hours are 8 am to 12:00 pm.
- Registration Fees apply to all grade levels. These are located under The Administration tab on our Website.
- Supplies are required for each student in each grade. Supply Lists are located under The Adminastrati0n Tab on our website. RMAE PTO also conducts a fundraiser each spring for a grade specific supply box which will include nearly every supply needed for their class.
Registration Helpful Hints-
- Under the Enrollment Tab on the RMAE website locate the registration checklist that applies to your student(s).
- Go into Jeffco Connect to update information.
- Order Supply Kits by going to the ticker tape on the RMAE Home page or under the Enrollment tab.
- Review the Jeffco Code of Conduct Policy.
- Review the RMAE Family Handbook.
- Look up Dress Code in RMAE Family Handbook.
- Check out Hot Lunch tab under Administration on website.
- Call RTD Green Bus program for transportation questions 303-944-7474 North Side303-944-5777 South Side.
- Call your doctor for your Immunization information.
- Locate a Birth Certificate and make a copy for each child.
- Join the PTO to get your name in the directory and to start signing up to volunteer!
- For After School care call Adventures in Childcare at 303-697-4252.
- Send any IEP or 504 information to email@example.com.
- Parents should make reading The School Newspaper, The Grizzly Growl, The School Messenger, and The Middle School Bulletin a weekly ritual.
Mid-year transfers (between October 1 and the first day of the second semester) from other Jefferson County Schools will be handled in accordance with the second round application period procedures. Along with the student’s application, the student must also submit a Jefferson County administrative transfer form to RMAE and a copy to their current school. The principal of the current school must approve the outgoing transfer.
Changes In Residence-
A student who becomes a non-Jefferson County resident after enrollment or between school years shall continue to be a RMAE student.
Office hours are from 7:45 am to 3:45 pm on school attendance days. If you need to leave a message after hours dial 100 at the outgoing message. Wait lists are maintained all summer long and the enrollment secretary will fill any openings during the summer. The Enrollment Secretary will notify a parent and will need a response within 48 hours or will move on to the next child on the wait list. Parents should provide an email and a phone number to assure receiving the call.
The best way to contact the Enrollment Secretary is via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 303-670-1070 Fax: 303-670-1253