SCHOOL YEAR 2017-2018
Kindergarten enrollment begins by submitting either a First Round or Second Round Choice Enrollment form (see below). After your child has been offered a position in the kindergarten class for the fall of 2017, we will be asking you to complete the registration process where you will provide student information, health information, immunizations and birth certificates.
First Round Choice Enrollment period – has ended for the 2017-2018 school year.
Second Round Choice Enrollment period for the 2017-2018 school year, is February 27, 2017 through August 31, 2017.
After a kindergarten position has been offered and accepted for the upcoming school year, please continue with the registration process outlined below:
SCHOOL YEAR 2017-2018
It is mandatory that parents/guardians register their child(ren) during the Early Registration Period for the upcoming school year. In the event of wait-lists, the documents listed in the Early Registration (below) must be returned by May 12, 2017, or the student(s) spot on next year’s roster could be forfeited. Classes and staffing will be determined by enrollment.
Early Registration Requirements
May 8th through May 19th, 2017 (Required Now to Secure 2017-18 enrollment)
Forms and documents can be faxed to (303)670-1253, emailed to email@example.com, or hand delivered to the school by May 19th, 2017.
_____ * JeffcoConnect – New to Jeffco – Set up new account. Complete all sections and finalize by clicking Submit, or
_____ * JeffcoConnect – Student has previously attended Jeffco School – Verify information and correct if necessary
_____ * Parent Contract 2017-18
_____ * Birth Certificate Copy
_____ * Proof of Immunizations *(1)
_____ * Health Inventory 2017-2018
_____ * Opt-out Way To Go Schoolpool Letter – Please complete/return ONLY if you DO NOT want your information shared.
Final Registration Requirements
August 1st through August 21st, 2017
_____ * JeffcoConnect – Update information
_____ *JeffcoConnect – (Bring Your Own Device) and Internet Use Policy – Parent online signature is required *(3)
_____ * 2017-18 Student Fees – are currently available to view, however, payment cannot be made until August 1st.
_____ * PTO membership and registration information – will be available at the ice cream social in August, 2017
*(2) Jeffco Connect Parent Online Signatures Requirements – The Agreements Tab
*(3) BYOD ‘Bring Your Own Device’
Other Helpful Information
The following documents/order forms are available Now for your review and reference:
- 2017-18 School Supply Kit Order – (School Code ROC157) Order by June 16th to have kits delivered to the school & avoid $9 shipping charge
- 2017-18 RMAE Family Calendar – download/print for your reference
- 2017-18 RMAE Family Handbook – review along with your student(s)
- RMAE Dress Code – review along with your student(s)
- Mountain Backpack Enrollment and Information – food assistance program application
- The full day tuition cost has been reduced from $380 to $150 per month by the RMAE Board of Directors for the 2017-2018 school year! There is, of course, no charge (other than nominal student fees) for half day kindergarten.
- Student fees apply to all grade levels and are similar to the fees charged by all Jeffco Public Schools. These fees are for consumables which are used by the students.
RTD Green Bus program – North Evergreen 303-944-7474; South Evergreen 303-944-5777
- After School care at RMAE:
Adventures in Childcare 303-697-4252.
Many of your questions may be answered by going to our Kindergarten Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) link. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions.