(This page is under construction – expected completion is 2/14/2017)
SCHOOL YEAR – 2017/2018
REGISTRATION FOR STUDENTS NEW TO RMAE
REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
It is mandatory that parents/guardians register their child(ren) during Registration Period for the upcoming school year. In the event of wait-lists, all students (new and returning) who are not registered by the last day of the Registration Period could forfeit their spot on the next year’s roster. Classes and staffing will be determined by enrollment.
Items needed to secure registration are as follows:
_____ Commitment Letter
_____ Proof of Immunizations – required if the record has changed since last submitted or your student is out of compliance. Questions about immunizations may be directed to Dyann Bartlett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
_____ ** JeffcoConnect – Click this tab and follow the online directions for JeffcoConnect.
** Your child will NOT be registered until you have reviewed and submitted each tab of your child’s record including the “Agreements” Tab and the“Summary” page. If you need assistance with your user ID or password, please contact the office staff.
RMAE and Registration Helpful Hints:
- Call your doctor for your Immunization information. All Students must have proof of immunization before attending RMAE. If you have questions or are waiting for updates email Dyann Bartlett email@example.com. Flow chart of immunization law
- Order Supply Kits by going to the link on the RMAE Home Page or under the Enrollment tab.
- Read the Jeffco Code of Conduct Policy, under Parent Link.
- Read the RMAE Family Handbook, under Parent Link.
- Look up Dress Code in RMAE Family Handbook, under Parent Link.
- Check out Hot Lunch tab under Parent Link on website.
- Transportation questions: Call RTD Green Bus program – North Evergreen 303-944-7474; South Evergreen 303-944-5777
- Join the PTO
- For After School care call Adventures in Childcare at 303-697-4252.
- Send any IEP or 504 information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents should make reading The Director’s Letter, The School Messenger, and The PTO Blast a weekly ritual.
- Look in Friday Folders weekly for upcoming events and after school activities such as, band, orchestra, theater classes, and many other happenings at the school.
The administrative transfer option is only available for the purpose of moving a student from one Jeffco school to another in certain circumstances that may occur after the choice enrollment time period has ended, considering the best interest of the student and the school. The student must submit a Jefferson County Administrative Transfer form to RMAE and a copy to their current school. The principal of the current school must approve the outgoing transfer.
Changes In Residence
A student who becomes a non-Jefferson County resident after enrollment or between school years shall continue to be a RMAE student.
Office hours are from 7:45 am to 3:45 pm on school attendance days. Wait lists are maintained all summer long and the enrollment secretary will fill any openings during the summer. The Enrollment Secretary will notify a parent and will need a response within 48 hours or will move on to the next child on the wait list. Parents should provide an email and a phone number to assure receiving the call.
The best way to contact the Enrollment Secretary, Susan Murphy is via email at: email@example.com.